THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 11, 2012

A story I'm creating at the moment

I found drawings I did a few years back, probably in 2008 or 2009 and I named it Syuokunian or something. Well, recently I decided to make a new story based on that but I decided to give it a new twist. I'm tried of the Japanese name, the Japanese settings, so I decided to go fictional~ I'm creating fictional countries and fictional powers all from my fictional brain. Yeah, you read that right, my brain doesn't exist. It's a fictional being, somewhere along the unicorns and pegasus.

Anyway, hopefully this won't be another abandoned project. I hope I can get Laling to join in this project with me... Come laling, we become like Bakuman punya manga-ka. I come out with the storyline, and you draw... My drawing is not constant at the moment~ hahaha~

++saykoji89++
++Will this become an official artwork? I don't know++

0 comments: