THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Homaigod...

I was searching for a good book to read just now and I found my diary that I kept in 2006. So I decided to read it and see what are the moments I had in 2006. It turns out that I used to have a boyfriend... Shocker that. Where was I during the entire relationship? Not kidding, I didn't remember a single thing.

According to my diary, I knew him somewhere in February 2006 and we broke up somewhere in May 2007. He gave me a lot of stuff (which I can't remember) through postage since I was in Labuan and he was in Shah Alam at that time, and I kept all his PosLaju slips in the diary...

Apparently, I was the one who broke up with him because according to my diary, I was bored with him. Is that the reason I forgot him completely? Because he bores me? Oh God, I do that to people?? Luckily I kept those memories in my diary, if not I would probably have forgotten about him till God knows when...

Human minds are really capable of doing something we never thought of doing. Then mind, please help me erase the existence of this certain guy. I'm bored of him too...

++saykoji89++
++Pijo, I'm so sorry++

0 comments: