THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Giving all the fuck

Wow, I am amazed by some people who doesn't know the word responsibility. You must have led an easy life. Anything that burdens you, dump it. Pass it to someone else. Leave the project. Wow, just.... wow...

I am not saying that I am the most responsible person on earth. I'm not even close. But here's the thing, I don't ditch it last minute. Yes, there are a lot of things that I've fucked up in my life. But I faced the damn thing until the end of the fucked up thing even if I know it will fail for sure. Why? Because I feel that it's not fair for me to give up easily when others have to face the failure.

Yes, I have been given a position that scares me if I fail, and yes, I did fail the position epicly. But the thing is I didn't gave up. And I was also given stuff that I hated and terrified of to handle. Yes, I was afraid but I took time to adjust and went on with it. Scared as hell, yes. Project complete, yes.

So I am really, really impressed with people who can leave whatever their working on without a single fuck. Impressed, I am but annoyed when they bitch about it to their other friends. Bitch, do you even think what shit you left for others who have to handle? You, my friend, deserve a clap, in your face, with 2 cymbals...

++saykoji89++

0 comments: