THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bitchy Kenji a Plot Twist

Ever since I started obsessing over Young Justice's Robin, Kenji has suffered greatly. Now, I can't draw him because he's too busy being bitchy and sulking.

Since I can't draw him, I decided to continue this story line I did way back in 2009. And suddenly, *jyan jyan*, a plot twist!!!

Okay, to be totally honest, I had this plot twist for quite sometime already in my head. I just made it official when I wrote it down as a story line. The major plot twist? Kenji will not be marrying Kimie. I decided to pair her up with Heiji instead. I was already kind enough to not kill her off.

Next plot twist? Kazuma plays a major role in the story line. Who is Kazuma? He is the previous leader of UGz before Kenji. This is one smart dude, with attitude~ I think I posted a few of his pics candid strips up. Try finding them under my old artworks last year. It should be there. Or was it this year? I don't really know... orz

Oh, and now I am giving out random snippets of the new altered storyline... enjoy~

++sayko++

“I don’t have to answer to you.” Akira said as she turned away from her brother and that traitor. Heiji seemed to call her but Akira just ignored her brother. She felt both of them were traitors. Traitors to Kenji.

++sayko++

“Confess.”

“Confess what?”

“That you’re gay, stupid.”

++sayko++

Still flushed from the kiss but the sadness was still there. He lowered himself to whisper at her ears.

“Don’t be sad. Please. I promise, I’ll take away all the pain.”

++sayko++

Hope you enjoy the snippets, and I might be posting the new story line soon.

++saykoji89++
++This is all Kenji's fault++

0 comments: