THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Me Talk Politics

Okay, so me and politics do not go well together, because for one, I lack knowledge. And two, I never seek knowledge for politics. I believe that our political party is corrupted. I believe the leaders are misusing the citizens money for their own motive. I believe that every time the elections comes near, political parties will be all goody-goody and tend the poor, visiting people in trouble and what not to gain votes, and abandon them once the election is over.

But, I also do believe that Malaysia is a peaceful country and by far the most wonderful place to live in.

Living in Malaysia, I don't have to worry about earthquakes, tsunamis, or volcano eruptions. But what I do have to worry is the act of people who have this kind of thinking that destroys the country. They say it's for the country's own sake, for saving the country, for saving the citizens. BULLSHIT.

Some random but intelligent dude will come out and say "I don't like this government, they suck" and another random but stupid dude will gather as many people as possible to overthrow the so called government. Now, why do I say that the first guy is intelligent and the second guy is stupid. The first guy is intelligent because he expressed his views peacefully. He does no rally or no hard core opposing. The second guy is stupid because he didn't even ask the first guy why he hated the government. When the second guy hears the first guy saying he hate the government he probably thought "Oh, that's right. I hate this government too. Lets gather as many people to join and protest this stupid government." And so, by default, the ones following the second guys are even stupider.

For once people, try to imagine being in the government's shoes for a second. They have a lot in their hands in order to run a peaceful country. Dealing with problems that needs attentions, maintaining relationships with other countries, dealing with shits that none of us citizens would voluntarily do. Why add more problems on their plate. Doing those kinds of rally, to whom does it benefits? The government? No. The citizens? Hell, no. The opposition? Probably. Countries that are waiting for the right moment to bring us down? Fuck yes.

We as citizens cannot be selfish. We need to be considerate. When we do is so called BERSIH rally, we might not lose anything from it, but what about those who worked in KL? Those taxi drivers, those hawkers, those bus drivers? We need to apply the give and take attitude. If you don't like how the government is running things, give them advice. If they still suck, run for the opposition yourself if you think you could do better. Don''t expect others to do it for you. Others' motive might not be the same as yours even if the sounds the same.

And also, the other thing, our Prime Minister had only took the position for 3 years. Give him chances to do what he sees fit to Malaysia. It took Tun Mahathir 21 years to create our beautiful Malaysia the way it is. We also need to be reminded that Rome wasn't created in one day.

I am by far, totally supporting the government. The government has fed me, gave me a home, and has gave me education. I see no reason to oppose someone who has done so much to make sure I'm alive even if my life sucks like hell. There are times I disagree with the government but after awhile, I kinda realize, there's a reason for every actions.

++saykoji89++
++I probably won't do anymore post like this in a long time++

1 comments:

dark choco said...

somehow i think i love this :')