THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 15, 2011

I whip my hair back and forth...

WHIP YOUR HAIR! Pictures, Images and Photos

...to get the tension out of my head...



Assignments are sure tough. If I thought taking accountancy was though, boy I had it all wrong. At least, in accountancy, I can do my assignments at the comfort of my own room, while rolling aroung on the floor, procrastinating as I like.

Now... I feel like dying.. =.="

At 7 a.m we'll be heading too the closest waterfall to capture the moment~ Pfft, no. To take pictures of the waterfall, as the subject matter. hah~ Waterfall ka? I haven't been to one since... PLKN? Even that was a bad memory for me.

Then there's the Bon Odori. Which I know I will be overly excited and do and overkill and will exhaust myself to death and will probably sleep throughout the next day and barely have anytime to do my assignment on VRC.

Not only that, but my meal schedule and sleep schedule is all mixed up too. I can only eat when I have the opportunity to, and sleep soundly somewhere at 4. I know that I am a total ass for complaining all this when I am the one who asked for it, but I just need to get it out of my system and continue with my awesomely insane life...

++saykoji89++
++ah... I need to burn new CD for tomorrow's trip++

0 comments: