THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 28, 2011

Boys

"He's everything you want, he's everything you need,
He's everything inside of you that you wish you could be,
He says all things at exactly the right time,
But he means nothing to you and you don't know why.."

-Vertical Horizon-

This is a part of a song called 'Everything You Want' by Vertical Horizon. I knew this song for quite sometime but recently (and I mean very recent) I saw this bit of song in a fic. I was so mesmerized by the lyrics. It kinda touches something in my heart (and mind especially while imagining Albus singing this song). My interpretation of the song is that even if you find someone you you seem to think is perfect for you, it doesn't mean that you have to love/like the guy.

Which brings me to another dilemma. WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND A BOYFRIEND? According to my best friend whose job is to corrupt my mind but somehow I love it, she says that all the good guys are either taken or gay. So the question is, where were they before they were taken or turned gay?

I know that there are a lot of fishes in the sea, but it seems that the fish I want is kinda off limits. So I don't know how to love somebody else when my heart is with another person. I can't be going on a date with someone while thinking of another person can I? So, if any of you readers see Kamenashi Kazuya, please tell him to return a piece of my heart. Oh, and if you see Heechul, please tell him the same thing too.

Seriously, people tell me to get a life. But they don't understand that this is my life. So I can't live up to their expectations of life because for one thing, I'm not them. So, all I can say is, suck up and live with it.

++saykoji89++
++keep your friends close, keep your fics closer++

0 comments: