THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Amazing Discoveries

I FOUND IT!!!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

I was surfing through the net like I did every other day and I found this awesome website which gives you all the 4-1-1 on the seiyuus. And apparently, Sugiyama Noriaki is an UKE!! (Character he plays in BL Drama CD) Sugiyama-san who has all the vibe of a seme plays an uke?? And also, Fukuyama Jun plays as a seme... The FukuJun who radiates the oh-so-lovely uke aura, he plays a seme...

And there's also a self ranking of seiyuus. I did it and Sugiyama is 1st in my ranking (no duh!) and FukuJun is 2nd... I could tell that myself even without the ranking thing... but the whole thing there is fun... For all you anime fans out there, check it out, okay?


++saykoji89++
++I was half screaming when I wrote this++

0 comments: