THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 7, 2011

Mapling~

During this year, it seems that I have been mapling a lot. For those who doesn't know, mapling is use for playing Maple Story. And I do mean I have been mapling a lot.

I made a new Evan and train it up to level 20. Trained my Aran from level 30 to level 39. I also trained my Pirate in the Cassiopeia server in Singapore server up 10 levels. Oh and not forgetting my Night Walker and Magician. For both I think I leveled up around 10 levels in total. (I don't like to level up my magician because to be honest it's my weakest chara yet. So in total I leveled up almost 50 levels~ And it's just the second month.

One must think, why so much chara? Well, since MapleSEA keeps introducing new job classes and I'd like to test all of them. My personal favourite? It's the Aran class. Aran is a worrior based hero who uses a pole arm (or a rose. Or a snow board.) What I like about Aran is the damage is based on combo and it can hit multiple enemies. So far, when my chara hits the 100-hit combo, the damage can be up to 1500. Not much you might think, but for a

Well, enough with my ranting, and I shall show you pictures!!!

Look at those poor mushrooms? They're really cute but I have to kill them. Sorry, my chara is hidden behind the portal.


Haha, lookie. My chara is wearing heart-shaped wings. I know sis will like the item since, 1.it's pink and 2.it's a heart.


remember what I told you about using a rose to attack? Well that big red rose there is my weapon.


And behold! I have been turned into a snail~~ ^w^


0 comments: