THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 2, 2011

Today~~

This morning, when I woke up I was like...

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Pictures, Images and Photos
YOSH.... LET'S GET SOME WORK DONE TODAY!!


But after a few hours, I was like...

Aw, fuck.... Now I'm bored...


So, my cousin called and ask me to go out with her, and I was like...
Yatta! Saved from my awful boredom~~


Then, when we came back I was like...
Ah... now I'm bored again...

So, I turned on my facebook and saw the event I was supposed to do is now rolling in action and I'm swamped with tonnes of work. So, naturally I was like...
FFUUUUUUU!!!! Why so many things to do!!!

To release stress I now go watch Titanic, in which I was like...
Awwww..... How sweet.... Too bad they died..

So, that is basically my day today. How was yours?

++saykoji89++
++Boredom kills me++

0 comments: