THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hate this feeling

Not that I don't like having bipolar, I love them. I really do. But the pain in the ass thing is when I have been in a long period of hyper/manic mood. Not that I say being too happy is not good for me, well actually, that is what I'm trying to say. I've been too happy lately. And now the depressed mood finally kicks in, and I am in a total mess.

Because I was hyper for a long time, when my mood starts to drop, it's reaching rock bottom. I want scream, I want to cry but I can't. I want to hurt myself but I can't. I feel hopeless. I feel sad. I feel angry, but I can't find the reason for it. I feel like I'm slowly losing my mind...

Even with people around me, I feel lonely. I feel like I can't connect with anyone. I feel like I'm invisible.

++saykoji89++
++I hate this++

3 comments:

chepazana said...


'finite incantatem!!!'


that should take care of the disillumination charm.

or should i pull that invisibility cloak of yours?just to make you visible back~~

or did I said the wrong spell??

Sayko said...

laling, only you can make my day when I go crazee like this~~

And I think you got the wrong spell... I'm still visible. Can I opt for the invisibility cloak?

chepazana said...

i have to be near you kalau i nak tarik invisibility cloak tuh~

xpe, i antor jin tarikkan ntok u~nenanti boleyh u borak sekali ngan jin tuh~~hahahaha