THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Be grateful

Last night, my friend asked, "What is your best experience?" and to which my other friend replied he can't say what is best or bad experience as anything he's gone through are interesting experience, both bad and good, but there's lesson behind it...

which makes me wonder about my own experience, and in every which one I have something to complain about... Which also makes me realize that I am a spoiled brat. I got (almost) everything I ever asked for. Why am I complaining?

Ever since small, my parents took me on vacations to all sorts of places while some people hardly even leave their own state. I got to eat delicious food every night while some people struggle to eat just for a day. I complain the lack of internet while some people do not even know how to operate a PC.

Just today, I was complaining about the "extreme" heat in Alor Setar ever since the plane landed. Complain and complain. Then my dad took me out to fetch my cousin from his collage. I was just about to complain about the super hot weather when I saw a little girl, around 9 or 10, walking home (which the nearest house I see is like 3 km away) under the hot sun. I was in the car, with air conditioner, and that girl is walking under the hot sun... I was speechless. Instead of being grateful that my dad had a car with a/c, I was complaining like some spoiled brat (which actually the type of person I hate)

So, I'm trying to change my ways and try to stop and think before I complain about anything...

++saykoji89++
++It hurts when sudden realization hits you++

0 comments: