THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 2, 2011

Thank You

I'd like to thank this person I met somewhat during this year. Regretfully before meeting this person, I am sad to say that I have been neglecting my daily religious duties. But somehow after the meeting, I began to realize how I was wrong in so many ways.

This person taught me that you don't have to push away your duties to fully enjoy our youthful life. This person also taught me that you may ignore The Almighty, but He never ignores you. You might hate whatever challenges He puts you through, but it is only for your good later in life.

This reminds me of a story I heard before from the Ustaz that taught me when I was younger. There was a guy who asked from God a flower and a butterfly, but God only gave him a plant and a caterpillar. At first the man was frustrated but after time goes by, the plant bloomed the most beautiful flower and the caterpillar turns into the most beautiful butterfly. Moral? Good things comes for those who wait.

Anyway, to the person who may or may not read this, I'd like to thank you for making me realizing this although you might have not spoken a word about it, but it was your actions that made me realize it... Thank you.

0 comments: