THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 4, 2009

Nothing to do

Guys, I am really really bored. I have nothing to do these days. (Although my mom keep pestering me about cleaning my room that I already think is clean enough) Sometimes I really wonder what is it like to be an idol...

An example of a Dol+I

Kenji: Yah, you can never be an idol but you can sure become a *Dol+I.
Me: Shut up or I'll never draw you again!
Kenji: ... but I'm just telling the truth...

*Dol+I means someone who is really weird

Heenim's part in Sorry Sorry. I always wait until this part before I change to the next song.

Right now, due to my boredomness, I am practicing the 'Sorry Sorry' moves.. I think I have done a great job of imitating, but when I look into the mirror while dancing,

....

Let's just forget about the whole thing shall we. Never ever EVER dance in front of anybody!
It kinda look as idiotic as this dance.

++saykoji89++
++I need to lose weight++

0 comments: