THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hankyung, Kajima!

I am writing this journal entry after I had cried a lot today...


I'm shocked as well as sad... I'm really depressed. It might not sound important to you as it is to me...

Hankyung Pictures, Images and Photos

Hankyung is leaving Super Junior and the statement was out just a few hours ago. They're waiting for the official statement from SM, but the rumor is not a rumor anymore. They had already interviewed his lawyer and he says it's true. His cyworld entry is as confusing as it is and Kyuhyun already let is heart out on his cyworld.



I am crying and I do not when to stop... The tears are falling down by itself even if I don't wanna cry...


++saykoji89++
++whatever it is, I hope you change your mind++

0 comments: