THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Best Buddies

Guys, have you noticed the weather change? It's getting colder everyday. My hands can get really cold as if I just walked out from a air-conditioned room even if I'm just laying down on my bed drawing comics. Brr... Climate change sucks!

The weather worldwide has also dropped down. According to my trusty weather teller, it says that in Dublin the temperature is 9 degrees and in Wonju is below 4!! Sometimes I feel really lucky to be staying in a tropical climate country, but that is not stopping me from moving to the East Asia.

Actually, I wanted to introduce to the readers my two best friends, Kaizu and Kyoko. You guys have probably heard a lot about them but never see them right? Well, I looked hard for their pictures but I have finally found it.



This is Kaizu. The one I owe my "To Be Blamed" list. Seriously, when I talk with her, the only topic we talk about are boys. Not your normal average looking boys, but the good-looking EAST Asian guys. Oh, and not to forget Teme and Dobe also.



And this my friend, is Kyoko. Kyoko is Kyoko. That's all I got to say. She is extremely nice and helpful but on one condition. Don't make her mad.... you'll regret it. But other than that, she is one totally awesome friend a person could ever ask for.

For more information about these two people, you can check out the KsK blogsite, but don't be suprised if it's full of nonsense.

++saykoji89++
++Just met the both of them++

0 comments: