THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Global Warming or Freezing?

Recently, do you guys realize that it is getting colder and colder? I watched a documentary about it and they blamed it on global warming and climate change. GLOBAL WARMING???!!! Shouldn't be global freezing?

On my right hand side of my desktop has a weather teller, and everytime I look at it, I feel like finding another blanket. I know it is supposed to be winter now, of course it's cold. But in Malaysia? All I know is Malaysia has only 2 types of weather. Non-stop rain and overdosed heatness. Seriously, last night in Kuala Lumpur was 22 degrees celcius. That is the same as my Air-cond temp.

Could it be that there might be a possibility of snowing in Malaysia soon???

++saykoji89++
++Hiding under a thick blanket now++

0 comments: