THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Something I stole from tumblr, yet again...

1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
→ Ew, hell no. It's my brother.

2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
→ What ex? I have never been in a relationship.

4. Is trust a big issue for you?
→ Yes.

5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
→ I haven't hang out with anyone recently. I'm being a hikikomori at the moment.

6. What are you excited for?
→ Final Fantasy Type-0

7. What happened tonight?
→ It's not night time yet, so nothing.

8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
→ Probably. I've never seen anyone got wasted in my life.

9. Is confidence cute?
→ I don't know. But I do know that it's annoying sometimes.

10. What is the last beverage you had?
→ Green tea.

11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
→ Not much.

12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
→ No. I hate those shit.

13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
→ Probably watch some housou, then sleep.

14. What are you going to spend money on next?
→ Either food or fuel for my car.

15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
→ If you're talking about kiss on the lips, I have never kissed anyone.

16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
→ Most probably. People change, you know.

17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
→ No one.

18. The last time you felt broken?
→ Recently, but I can't remember why.

19. Have you had sex today?
→ No.

20. Are you starting to realize anything?
→ Yeah, that this questionnaire is quite perverted.

21. Are you in a good mood?
→ Not really.

22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
→ I would!

23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
→ Yeah.

24. What do you want right this second?
→ To go to Japan!

25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
→ Nothing. I won't say anything but I would probably die a little inside.

26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
→ Yes.

27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
→ Depends. But 70% chances are no, I won't.

28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
→ This horror story compilation called "2 Channel no Noroi"

29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
→ Yes, I do.

30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
→ Depends on how he/she fucked up the first chance.

31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
→ No, in fact I like him~ Teehee

32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
→ Meh, probably not.

33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
→ I do drink it once in a while.

34. Listening to?
→ Koi no Mega Lover by Maximum The Hormone.

35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
→ Sometimes.

36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
→ NO, non-existent.

37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
→ Probably, I don't know.

38. Who did you last call?
→ Kyoko

39. Who was the last person you danced with?
→ Myself.

40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
→ I never kissed anyone in my whole life!!

41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
→ Last year?

42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
→ Nope. I'm not the touchy-feely type.

43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
→ YES, OH HELL YES!

44. Do you tan in the nude?
→ I don't tan.

45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
→ Why is the questions all about kissing?

46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
→ I talked to myself on the housou?

47. Who was the last person to call you?
→ My Dad.

48. Do you sing in the shower?
→ Yes, its my shower ritual.

49. Do you dance in the car?
→ Yup.

50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
→ I recently did, and I have to say I'm okay at it.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
→ Never

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
→ Some are.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
→ I don't celebrate christmas, but I get the holiday, so no.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
→ No. What the fuck is that?

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
→ I hate fruit pie.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
→ Coroner.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
→ Yes, because I've seen them with my own eyes.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
→ Yup.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
→ I used to?

60. Wear slippers?
→ They are the most comfiest thing in the world.

61. Wear a bath robe?
→ No, I don't have one.

62. What do you wear to bed?
→ Shorts and T-shirt.

63. First concert?
→ Can't remember...

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
→ Tesco

65. Nike or Adidas?
→ Nike

66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
→ Cheetos

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
→ Both

68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
→ None!

69. Ever take dance lessons?
→ Nope.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
→ Anything that brings in money.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
→ Yup.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
→ Yup!

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
→ Not yet.

74. What is your favorite book?
→ Harry Potter series.

75. Do you study better with or without music?
→ With. Definitely with.

76. Regularly burn incense?
→ No.

77. Ever been in love?
→ Yes, it was a one-sided love that lasted 8 years.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
→ UVERworld and SPYAIR.

79. What was the last concert you saw?
→ Adakah?

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
→ Cold. I prefer anything cold.

81. Tea or coffee?
→ Tea.

82. Favorite type of cookie?
→ Choco chip.

83. Can you swim well?
→ Nope.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
→ Yup.

85. Are you patient?
→ Kinda.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
→ Band please.

87. Ever won a contest?
→ Not recently.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
→ Why should I?

89. Which are better black or green olives?
→ Neither.

90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
→ Should not do it.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
→ Living room

92. Do you want to get married?
→ Yes, obviously.

0 comments: