THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Stole from tumblr, again.

❀ about me ❀
BASICS:
name: Shara
age: 25
birthday:  14th February
zodiac: Aquarius
single or taken: Single and forever alone
height: 168cm
eye color: Dark Brown
middle name: not answering this.
favorite color: blue
lucky number: 2
SPECIFICS/DETAILS:
hogwarts house [x]: Slytherin
favorite fictional character: Kenji
favorite television show: Cash cab?
favorite season: Autumn
describe yourself in a few words: I am in a love/hate relationship with myself.
future children’s names: Eh?? Izaya and Akira?
meaning of your name: The light of 2 moons.
ultimate otp: SasuNaru!!
what do you plan to/do for a living: live life?
starbucks order: I don’t go to starbucks
THIS OR THAT:
introvert or extrovert: I am an introvert, so I prefer someone extrovert.
dawn or dusk: Dawn
righty or lefty: Righty
coffee or tea: Tea
rain or shine: Snow
reading or writing: Reading

0 comments: