THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sick of it.

I am getting sick of all these spam mails! It's never ending. My mom told me not to be mean about it, but enough is enough!

Dear certain political parties, I have no fucking idea where you got my number from, but please stop sending me spam mails and spam calls telling me to vote for you or asking which party am I voting for.

I'm sure you people learn the same Malaysian History that I did. I'm sure you learned about how Malaysia was born. And I am pretty sure you learned about the General Elections and shit. And as my memories recalled, (although I left my history subjects 6 years ago) I was taught that every vote is a secret. (Undi anda adalah rahsia). 

People, do you not get this concept? It's a fucking secret you ass! Why are you asking who I would vote for? I'm getting sick of it. I can vote for whoever I want and you can have no say in it because it's my fucking choice. I have the right to vote for whoever I want. 

And one more thing, these so called "hard core" supporters of these political parties, can you people please grow up? Stop spreading rumors and scandals all over social networking sites and  let the other brainless idiots get sucked in by it. What is the use of spreading other candidate's fault? Should you be using that time to show what your candidate can do for the country instead? Or is your candidate that useless that you have to go through some low blow stuff?

And to you brainless idiots out there. Yes, I am talking to you people who will accept whatever is being thrown your way, especially the stupid scandal and rumors targeted to humiliate the other party. Use that awesome brain that God has given you to actually THINK! I know some of you idiots out there are some lazy mofo who wouldn't want to think. Hey people, humans are the most intelligent species on Earth at the moment, please don't lower down our average. 

I know there are also some people who genuinely show support of their respected political parties. I don't really mind you standing up for what you think is right, but please don't give me bullshit reasoning. One of the example I have is someone on my Facebook shared this interestingly stupid piece of information. It has pictures of other political leader doing their prayers except for one (the rival party, obviously) who is shown on stage having fun and shit. Then, the caption down there tells us to choose a rightful leader, the one who can lead a country. 

When I saw this shared information, the first thing that came to my mind was "The people taking the pictures of people doing their solat, do they not solat as well?" I mean for a sake of a picture, would would pass up the chance of getting 27 times the pahala of solat alone? These people are weird. And the other thing that baffles me is, this thing (flyer, shared news, or whatever shit it is) is making people to have an impression that while the other leaders are fulfilling their religious duties, this one doesn't. How do you know? How can you say he does not pray? Are you with him 24/7? Do you have any proof of saying that he does not fulfill his rightful obligations to God? If you don't why are you spreading this stuff? I know I lack a lot of knowledge in the religious aspects, but the thing you are doing, doesn't it now consider a fitnah (I think it's called framing in English)?

The major thing wrong with the society nowadays is that they do not apply the Islamic aspects into politics, but instead applies political aspects into Islam. No wonder the non-muslims sees us as a useless bunch. They are having second doubts in letting a muslim to become their leader.

An ustaz once told me that Islamic way of leading a country is so fair, it has no discrimination whatsoever. So fair that the non-muslims would not see a reason to want to lead. But now, everything is so corrupted. Even the religions are getting swayed. I am so sorry to see this.

And that, my friends, is why I am so sick of everything.

++saykoji89++
++I'll be expecting a lot of flames for this entry++

0 comments: