THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 04: Favorite moment

Oh god, there are so many moments to choose from. To choose one as a favourite... From Part I, it has to be during their fight at the Valley of The End. I mean, who could deny the two's awesome battle. It's the best battle of all during Part I in my opinion.





And from Part II, I have 2 favourite moments. One is the reunion of Sasuke and Naruto at Orochimaru's Lair. I have to say, I did cry a bit when Naruto was running to see Sasuke, then he tripped, but still got up and run towards Sasuke. I love this reunion. 








Then, there's also the part where Naruto came and meet Sasuke after the Kage summit battle and after Sasuke defeated Danzo. I love this part because this was when Naruto declared that He will die together with Sasuke. You do not know the amount of "Kya" I did.


0 comments: