THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 3, 2012

Hahahaha.

I just heard something really funny today. Some person gave me a way to help heal broken hearts, depression and bipolar. That person told me to try weeding.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO!

No matter how depressed I am, no matter how emotionally unstable I am, and no matter how heart broken I am, that is NOT the answer. I don't care how healthy it is, but I'm still not doing it. 

Here's the thing, I don't like addictive things. That is why I don't drink coffee, because it's addictive. Once you get, addicted, you will probably do the same thing over and over again. And THAT is boring. I don't like repetitive cycle. 

I may sound like what my doctor use to tell me, but when you feel that all hope is lost, justr remember that there is this one more person who will stay by your side. Which is our God, Allah S.W.T. Rather than doing those things, I rather increase my zikr and solat. 

Those greens are not worth it but the Zikr and solat does. They will help me in the afterlife. So take your greens and get it out of my way. 

0 comments: