THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's true you know...

The saying of "you never know what you got until it's gone". It's true. I miss my grandmother so much.  It hasn't been long since she left, but my mind keep thinking, "Ah, she's at home right now". The other day I was thinking that it has been awhile since I talked to my grandmother and wanted to call her up, until I remembered that she was no longer here.

Honestly, I missed her so much. Somehow, my brain is still processing this info, so I am stuck between denial and accepting the fact. And my depression is not helping at all. My bipolar is happily having fun with my brain.  somehow, ever since that day, I felt like I've changed. Maybe it's just my depression. I don't know. I don't really know.

So guys, please cherish whatever you have now. Don't regret losing it one day. I am not saying that I regret it, but I am still in the process of accepting.


++saykoji89++
++I need to see my doctor again++


0 comments: