THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 24, 2010

Of OC Interview

Pick one of your FCs/OCs
Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your FC/OC
*OC means Own Character and FC means Fandom Character


OC(s):
Kenji

1. What is your name?
Kenji: Harusawa Kenji... I thought you knew this? You created me.
Me: Shut up and just answer the question. I didn't do this set of questions.

2. Any unique traits and powers you have?
Kenji: What power? I'm a normal down-to-earth sort of guy...
Me: Yeah, right. And I'm the queen of England.

3. Are you engaged, have any lovers?
Kenji: What sort of question is this? *blush*
Me: I told you I didn't do the questions. Just answer it already~
Kenji: Ok, fine. *super blush* Kimie, I guess.

4. What are your goals?
Kenji: To avoid the damn inheritance of the throne that you stupidly created me for.
Me: It's not stupid. It's noble.
Kenji: What so noble about it? Who would be stupid enough to throw away a kingdom?
Me: You are!
Kenji: ...grrr... *swears silently*

5. Any Hobbies?
Kenji: I love to sleep... and draw... and sleep some more...
Me: And then get bullied by the KsK?
Kenji: That's not counted as a hobby dammit!

6. Any friends?
Kenji: Friends? Well, I guess KsK and Hebi. The rest are more like my subordinates.
Me: Because they are your subordinates, baka. Need I remind you that you are the crown prince and the leader of UGz.
Kenji: Shut up and get me coffee!
Me: Get it yourself~ *walks away*

7. Do YOU like waffles!?!
Kenji: ...whut?
Me: WAFFLES~~~ ^w^
Kenji: Is this my interview or yours?
Me: ...can't we share?
Kenji: *rolls eye*

8. Any particular foes and/or enemies?
Kenji: ... my dad.... and the Brittania empire...
Me: Whoa, a whole empire? You must be really dislikable~
Kenji: Do you want to die so badly?

9. Where is your favorite place to be?
Kenji: KsK house I guess.
Me: I thought you like hanging out at the UGz hideout?
Kenji: But there's so many paperworks~ *pouts*
Me: So you prefer to get bullied then doing paperworks?
Kenji: Good point. UGz hideout it is then.

10. What is your least favorite place to be?
Kenji: The palace.
Me: Yeah, coz it's so huge and scary...
Kenji: Why are you answering my questions?
Me: Because I created you?
Kenji: Not good enough! *Smacks head*
Me: Ouchie~

11. How old are you?
Kenji: 18 at the moment.
Me: ....
Kenji: What? No remarks this time?
Me: .... nope.

12. Any bad habits you may have?
Kenji: Um... Lotsa piercing and smoking I guess.
Me: Eh, you smoke?
Kenji: You're asking me this?
Me: whoops, my bad.

13. If you had a billion dollars, what would you do?
Kenji: Nothing. Money means nothing to me.
Me: Then, give it to me.
Kenji: Gladly. *toss bank card* Withdraw them yourself.
Me: TT^TT Kenji you meanie~ You know I can't use fictional money...
Kenji: Too bad then. *smirk*

14. Eye color?
Kenji: Irish green.
Me: ....
Kenji: What no remarks again?
Me: ...can't think of any...

15. What are you wearing?
Kenji: *looks at self* um....t-shirt and jeans.
Me: All with the number 21* on it.
Kenji: *blush* It makes no difference.
Me: Y'know, for someone who doesn't care for money, you sure care a lot for fashion.
Kenji: It doesn't mean I have to look sloppy right? Right?
Me: eh, whatever suits you.

*21 is Kenji's personal brand of custom-made clothes.

16. What religion are you?
Kenji: Being a Japanese makes me Shinto.... I guess..
Me: ... you guess...
Kenji: What, you never really specify it for me!
Me: Oh, right.

17. What is your favorite food/drink.
Kenji: Anything that doesn't contain vegetables.
Me: You should eat healthily
Kenji: I do, but I just don't eat Veggies.


18. What animal do you think your based off of?
Kenji: Eh, I don't know. You have to ask Sayko.
Me: Eh... um.. Scorpion I guess.
Kenji: Why scorpion?
Me: Because although it looks cute, it's totally dangerous and fatal to be with.
Kenji: ... you just thought it up, didn't you.
Me: Yup.

19. Anyone you look up to?
Kenji: I used to look up to my dad, but...*shakes head*
Me: ...but...
Kenji: I don't have to continue the sentence you know.
me: *shrugs*

20. Gay, straight, or bisexual?
Kenji: Seeing that I have a wife and 3 kids in the future, I'd say straight.
Me: Luckily I didn't draw you being gay.
Kenji: Yeah, coz if you would, you'd be dead by now. *glares*
Me: *glups.*

21. Got any fan girls/fan boys?
Kenji: Don't know, don't care.
Me: He has... a lot....
Kenji: Will you keep quiet already! *blushes furiously*

22. What color is your hair!?
Kenji: Black.
Me: But he bleached it blond to match his eyes.
Kenji: But it's originally black.
Me: But you dyed it.
Kenji: Having green eyes and black hair looks weird for an Asian~

23. If you could change the world, what would you change about it?
Kenji: Why would I change anything? It's fate.
Me: Are you dumb?
Kenji: What? Why would I change anything? It's not my place to do it.

24. Did you by chance kill anyone!?
Kenji: Almost, but none yet.
Me: Yet.
Kenji: Yet. You'll be the first if you don't shut the hell up.
Me: Shutting up~

25. Have you hurt anyone before, physically/emotionally?
Kenji: ...*frowns* I think I have...
Me: Obviously. *rolls eyes*
Kenji: *glares*
Me: Shutting up~

26. Any family members?
Kenji: There's my parents, Heiji, Akira and Daichi.
Me: ... and..
Kenji: *glares*
Me: *zips mouth*

27. Where do you currently live?
Kenji: KsK household
Me: ....

28. Are you a virgin by chance?
Kenji: I don't have to answer this question! ㄱ////ㄱ
Me: ...actually you do....
Kenji: well, I'm not answering it anyways.

29. Any fantasies you would like to share?
Kenji: nope, I don't like to share.
Me: But sharing is caring.
Kenji: well then, I don't care.

30. Any disturbing thoughts?
Kenji: The reason I should tell you is....
Me: To share of course!
Kenji: I told you I don't like to share.

31. Congratulations, these are all the questions I could come up with at the moment, quiz is over!!
Kenji: Thank God! *goes back to sleep*
Me: *joins sleeping*

--------------------------------------

Haha, doing this was a lot of fun. So now you'll get to know Kenji a little bit better.~~

++saykoji89++
++so sleepy++

0 comments: