THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Of Final Fantasy


I have been playing my brother's FF game called Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. And like all Final Fantasy games, I was hooked. This time the gameplay is played with Real Time Battle instead of the usual Turn-based battle, which in my opinion is such a pain in the ass because I can't think of a good strategy once the battle has started.

talking to Balthier before the battle


On the good side is, I can summon any espers that I want at any time, depending I have at least one summoning gate with me. My all time favourite summon, Ramuh-san. Love that old guy.

Balthier

So far I am only up to Chapther 6-5 where I have to fight Balthier, but I'm kinda stuck actually, so off to Gamefaqs I shall go~

++saykoji89++
++I got my wish of playing games++

0 comments: