THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Of Not Keeping Up With Times

Ok, so I just started watching K-ON. Really now, how am I behind times. But I can see why people like it so much. It's fun and funny, just like Lucky Star. Besides the music is great too. I was watching all night last night, and I really love Ritsu (the drummer).

She's a great drummer~

Oh, and I have dying to try out the new(?) Maple Story job class, Dual Blade. It's like the perfect job class for me. Before this I always stick with the job class with long distance attack range like wizard/mage or archer/hunter. I really want to try out that job class but in order to do that, first I have to download the game client, (yet again) which is a pain in the ass. I don't know how many times my game client got deleted due to low disk space, hard disk format etc etc... And the last time I try to download, my computer got infected by virus too.

my, my, look at that attack power....


++saykoji89++
++I'm tired of the sims. I want to play online games (=3=)++

0 comments: