THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 18, 2010

For The Longest Time

Bloggie, I miss you~~~ It's been a long time since I last wrote in my blog. This is due to my brother splashing water on my lappie and causing the keyboard to be damaged.

But now, since i bought my new USB keyboard, I can type happily again. Before this I just copy and paste the letters that are not working.

Anyway, during the holidays, I have managed to draw lots of papa n daddy sketches. Thus, I'm happy. For raya I just went back to penang. that's all. nothing new.

Right now I'm really pissed of at myself for abandoning all fandom for SuJu. Gawd, how could I? So, to repent I am catching up as much as I could on all my previous fandom especially on UVERworld. they released new singles and an album and i missed that? Besides, you can never forget your first love and Takuya is my first love~~~~

++saykoji89++
++UVERworld GO GO++

btw, these are my drawing collection during the holidays. not all, but some....





2 comments:

chepazana said...

omo~mengapa i jeles u da improve drawing u~~y bete~~y???

Sayko said...

apakah?
laling, mne ad i improve...
mata u ok x?
u aros pakai spek?
i rse lukisan i makin trok...