THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stupid meme I stole from dA

TEN "ARE YOU"S:

1. Are you single? – I think I am.
2. Are you happy? – Not exactly.
3. Are you bored? – Sort of
5. Are you Italian? – hell no.
6. Are you German? – No.
7. Are you Asian? – Bingo!
8. Are you cool? - define cool...
9. Are you Irish?- ...whut?
10. Are your parents still married? – You want to see their marriage cert?
_____________________________________

FACTS:

1. Hair Color – Super dark brown
2. Hair Style – Shoulder length
3. Eye Color – Also dark dark brown.
4. Gender – Female
5. Lefty or Righty – Currently, I am training my left hand, but am mostly dominant with my right.
6. Summer or Winter – Winter.
_____________________________________

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:

1. Have you ever been in love? - Yes.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? – No
3. Why did your last relationship fail? – I was stupid
4. Have you ever been hurt? – Who hasn't?
5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? – Ask them not me~
6. Are you in love? - I think so.
8. Are you afraid of commitment? – not really
9. Have you hugged someone within the last week? – nope~
10. Have you ever had a secret admirer? – How would I know if it were a secret?
_____________________________________

TEN "THIS OR THAT":

1. Love or Lust? – Love.
2. Lemonade or Iced Tea? Iced Tea
3. Cats or Dogs? – Turtles
4. A few best friends or many regular friends? – A few best friends.
5. Television or Internet? – Internet.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in? – Romantic Night
8. Pink or Purple? – neither
9. Day or Night? – Night
10. IM or Phone? – Phone
_____________________________________

TEN "HAVE YOU EVER"S:

1. Been caught sneaking out? – Yes
2. Fell down the stairs? - Lots of times
3. White water rafted? – Never.
4. Finished an entire jaw breaker? – Yep.
5. Wanted something/someone so bad it hurt? – Yes.
7. Skipped school? – I believe so.
8. Wanted to disappear – A few times.
9. Went to a concert- Yes.
10. Mailed a letter? – Who hasn't?

_____________________________________

NINE PREFERENCES:

1. Smile or Eyes? – Smile.
2. Light or Dark Hair? - I prefer dark please
3. Hugs or Kisses? – Never kissed, so hugs.
4. Shorter or Taller? – Taller ^^;
5. Intelligence or Attractiveness? – Both, but intelligence matters more to me
6. Jock or Nerd? – In between.
7. Hook-up or relationship? – Relationship.
8. Funny and poor OR Rich and serious? - This is like asking me to choose Naruto or Sasuke.
9. Play the guitar or into sports? – Guitar, PLEASE. ~<333
_____________________________________

NINE LASTS:

1. Last phone call? – Laling~
2. Last phone call you received? – Sarah
3. Last person you hung out with? – Naruto, Sasuke~
4. Last person you hugged? – My brother~
5. Last person you IM'ed? – Ages ago, can't remember
6. Last thing you ate? - Meggi
7. Last thing you drank? – Slurpee
8. Last site you went on? – deviantART/Facebook
9. Last place you were? – Class?
_____________________________________

FAMILY:

1. Do you and your family get along? – my mom and I, and my brother and I argue quite a bit, but yes.
2. Would you say you have a "screwed up life"? – I think a lot of people do.
4. Have you ever gotten kicked out? – Almost.
_____________________________________

FRIENDS:

1. Do you secretly hate one of your friends? – Hate is a strong word. Dislike, though, why yes.
2. Do you consider all of your friends good friends? – No.
3. Do you trust all your friends? – No.
6. Who knows everything about you? – Laling.
7. Did you lie during this survey? - No?
8. How many people will know if you're lying? – One or two.
_____________________________________

RANDOM:

1. Who was your last 4 texts from? – Sarah, my mom, Yani, Yani.
2. Where was your default picture? – My phone wallpaper
4. What is your current mood? – Sleepy, and a bit peckish...
5. What's your dad's middle name? – Sharil
6. What color shirt are you wearing? – Black
7. If you could go back in time and change something, would you? – Of course not. If I did, my life wouldn't be the way it is now, even if I don't like it.
8. Where was the last place, out of town, that you went to? – Tampin.
9. Ever had a near death experience? – Quite a few.
10. Something you do a lot? – Draw, write, talk, and walk.
11. Name someone with the same birthday as you – I don't really know~
12. When was the last time you cried – Yesterday, quite a few times.
13. If you could have a super power what would it be? – I had a good one, but now I can't remember.
14. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? – Smile
15. Favorite color? Orange/Blue
16. Do you still like kiddy movies? – Most, yes.
17. What's your favorite smell? – Vanilla, or Lavendar.
18. Describe your life in one word? – Chaotic.
19. What are you looking forward to the most? – Polishing my nails black
20. Who are you thinking about right now? – KAT-TUN
21 What should you be doing? – Sleeping.
22. Who was the last person that made you upset? - Johnny Kitagawa
23. What are you listening to? – Murasaki by Akanishi Jin
24. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? - It's a collage t-shirt, so collage obviously~
25. Have you ever had a pet fish? – Yes.
26. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? – Both.
27. Did you kiss or hug anyone today? – nope, don't bother to.
28. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? – I believe they do, but I also believe we have the ability to forge our own destiny.
30. Do you have a best friend to lean on? - Two, actually.
31. Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2008? - A little.
32. Who's thinking about you right now? – My mom?
33. How many people of the opposite sex have you made cry? I'm not quite sure.
34. Do you wanna see somebody right now? – Of course.
35. In the past week have you felt sad? – Always.
36. Do you like cookies n' cream bars? – So much.
37. What eye color is the prettiest? – Irish Green
38. What are you going to do next? – Maybe go to bed.

0 comments: