THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

J-pop vs K-pop

I just reverted back to J-pop fandom from K-pop fandom.
After leaving the Japanese scene for about a year, I really missed listening to ARASHI. Ah, those cute 5 boys who are almost old enough to be my uncles.

Actually before I started going for k-pop boybands, I was totally in love with UVERworld. If you've read my older post, you'll see what I mean.

But now, it's like a war between Super Junior + FT Island and ARASHI + UVERworld.
Which should I choose?

ARASHI, 5 member boyband who has been in the music scene for like 11 years now. Leader, Sho, Aiba, Nino and Jun. Singing and dancing to their latest single which like pops out every 3 or 4 months. Tours all over Japan but never reaching Malaysia yet.

UVERworld, my very first true love. Also a 5 member band. Their genre are mostly J-rock which is out of sight. Their first single was a combi with BLEACH's 2nd OP. Since then they had made OPs and EDs for various anime such as Gundam, Blood+, D.greyman and etc. With Katsuya as leader and Takuya as everything else, and not forgetting Akira, Nobuto and the drummer Shintarou, I'm sure they could go far.

SuJu or Super Junior. My current hubby is there. 13 angels in a group. Angels that brings us happiness over the couple of years. Starting with their first single TWINS to their latest album Sorry Sorry, they had been stealing the hearts of many fans throughout the world. Currently on their 2nd Asia Tour, Eeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and not forgetting the one that is not with them physically but always be in their hearts, current actor, Kibum has managed to received awards worldwide for their Sorry Sorry album. The Hallyu Wave has definitely reached us. They'll be rocking the stage on the 20th March 2010 in Stadium Bukit Jalil, Malaysia which in my opinion might be the last time as Super Junior because for me, without 13, it won't be Super Junior anymore.
13elieve is Prom15e.

Ah, which one to choose? A girl can go crazy in these type of circumstances though she is already a nutcase. And some might add, why won't I ramble about FT Island? You see, I don't know much about FT Island and I'm afraid that I might get some facts wrong and the Prima Donna's might be after me. (prima donna is FT Island's fanclub)

++saykoji89++
++emo, emo, bitchy, bitchy, certainly ain't me++

0 comments: