THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 26, 2009

Update

When I'm typing this up, it's already 2:31 am in Malaysia. My fingers are really numb and I'm really freezing my ass off. No, people, Malaysia has a tropical climate and it does not go any lower than 26 degree celcius here. But someone, SOMEONE, changed my air conditioner's temp to 20 degrees. I'm so cold but I'm not willing to get up and turn the thing off. I'll just wait for someone to turn it off tomorrow morning.

I was on a call with my friend the other day and we recap a few things that happen when I was still in my school days.

Friend: I still remember the first time you came to our school. So quiet and so 'skema'.
Me: LOL. The hell I was. I don't know anyone there la at that time.
Friend: But later on you became one of the noisiest in class. Never thought this person is the same as the one transferred earlier.
Me: What to do? First impressions are important you know.
Friend: Impressions my ass. I tell you, you were so quiet back then, I thought you were a two-goody-shoes type. Never scared of people calling you two-faced ah?

Seriously, yeah I'm quiet when I meet new people. If you talk to me, I'll answer only what was asked. Never more. This only happens with people I'm awkward with. I'm still awkward with a few of my classmates especially those in part 5 students. I rarely talk to them unless it's important. But with Kaizu and Kyoko, I'm all but quiet with those two.

On the entertainment side, I really want to watch SuJu performed in Malaysia but people say they won't be here till next April. Even if they were here, I can't go watch them anyway's because I have my finals at that time... Ha~ I really wanted to see Heechul in person and would do almost anything to meet him. I learned a few Korean words and I'd like to travel to Korean if possible. I tried making my own Kim Bap but don't ask me how it turns out....

Anyway, I'm getting awfully sleepy right now, but I still wanted to watch more Heechul videos... Chances are, the laptop is going to watch me sleep.... huhuhu...

++saykoji89++
++watching my future husband doing gags with Hankyung++

0 comments: