THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Self Suicide

Seriously guys, I have to stop watching all these variety shows. These shows are going to be the death of me one day. My sides still hurts from last night laughter. I love the laughter, but i hate the pain after. And luck have it, my lecturer in my class today made a few really funny jokes. I tried hard not to laugh, but I have really low willpower. So, all that came out was a combi of ssukso(one sided grin) and a laughter.

wwww (=w=)v

Other than that, the latest news about me is I am really hooked on Heechul. Don't ask me why. But I just really am. But somehow I am really dissapointed because my friends keep saying bad things about him. One friend call him gay and another called him
'half made faggot'. When I hear this I might laugh with them but inside I kinda hurt inside. So there are ANTI-FANS here in Malaysia too...

Is it so bad for me to like asian idols? LOL, I feel like laughing so hard thinking about me liking those western Idols. BsB? Westlife? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! If it is about idols, I adopt the Japanese motto when they took Malaysia, "Asians are for asians".
Damn right they are. And I booked Heechul for myself. Hahaha....

Anyway, my finals are coming up.

0 comments: