THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Great Times, Great Times!!

a few days ago, my friend menyelongkar my laptop, searching for games and song. I have my share of games although none of my games are as interting as my bro's.then, when she opened my video folder, there it was. the video that was taken when i was still in form3 and my scholl pictures. we looked at it together. so, that night as i was sleeping alone, (kak nabila went to sleep/study at kak ila's room and kak min already went back) i remembered all the good times i had in school. when i was inscholl, i was kinda what you call a yankee. although i wear baju kurung, i always, ALWAYS, had my sleeves folded up. this is because i don't want it to get dirty. once my brother said i looked like a yankee having my sleeves folded up like that. haha. than, everyday, i would walk to school with my best friends, ann, nazz, tasha and zue. normally, me and ann would hold hands walking to school. the juniors once got the wrong ideas about us. once reaching the class, i would stay inside the calss, either going back to sleep or talking to my friends.

when i was in form 3 and 4, the main reason i'd like to go to school is that so i can see hafiz. i kinda had a crush on him. i like to see his face and hear his stories. his stories were DAMN funny. and although he is usually emotionless, i knew he was vey caring. like when i was in form 3, he taught me maths(i hate it so). once, when he was teaching, i didn't pay attention and was fooling around with zul and rohaimin. then he scolded me and hit my hand. that hurts, of course but its kinda touching. and when i was in form 4, i usually skip the classes i hate. so he was kinda mad at me. but one day, when i was sick(really, not acting), the chemistry teacher gave us homework to be submitted the next day. so, i asked wan to borrow hafiz's book for me. wan gave me his book when she returned from school but she told me at first he was reluctant, but when he heard i had a fever, he gave his book without complaints. there are A LOT more memories i had with hafiz but i'm not gonna tell them all here.

then, there are pranks that i played on people. like in form 3, i like to draw on my text books when i'm no longer interested in what the teacher is saying. there was this one day that really pissed me off. it was a KHB period and the indian teacher was babling about who knows what. so, as usual, i started drawing on my text books. then, he saw what i was doing and scolded me. he said that i should have not scribble on the goverment books and i should be lucky that i have the borrowed books as my parents could not afford to buy my own text books. HELL! i was just a coincidence that i was using the SPBT books that day. usually i would use my own. when i went back to my dorm, i started planning my revenge. ehehehe... so, the next friday, i had my KHB period again. this time, i really drew in the book to get him to notice what i was doing. then, he saw what i was doing and confiscated my book saying he will return it to the SPBT room. but then i told him off, saying that is not the SPBT book, but that is mine, my brother's actually but he handed down to me. so, embarassed by his actions, he returned the book to me. yes! my plan was a success. my friends keep telling me how brave of me to do that! ehehehe... all it takes is a little courage and some nasty thoughts that the devils had implanted in you.

when, i was i school i held a few positions. not that i liked them anyway. some of them were president of the Cyber brigade, vice president of the Cyber Brigade, president of the computer club, ajk of the computer club and the vice prez of the soccer club. don't ask me anything about the soccer club though. i was voted for it. i just joined the club to escape practice in the evening. you see, girls can't play soccer on the field with the boys, can they? no, not really. so, for a girl, that is the most lesuire club you could join. who would've thought i got chosen as the vice prez. nanda sore wa? but honestly, i did not do anything for them. i think i drew a poster for the futsal competition, but thats all.

ah, talking about that sure brings back memories. i have alot more to say about my times in school. so, i'll continue on later...

0 comments: