THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I need more books....

As of lately, I find myself with nothing to do. I barely have internet access and the games are getting fairly boring. I defeated the Elite Four quite a number of times already, I drummed on Taiko too much that I'm afraid anymore further drumming might actually cause the screen to crack.

All I can do now is just reading some books.  I've reread Harry Potter series for the eleventy hundredth time, some Holmes, and my mom's Agatha Christie's. I even reread all these cheesy love novel graphics until I came to a conclusion. I need more books.

I love reading a lot. I actually prefer reading than gaming and watching TV. While you're reading, you kinda let your imagination take over and see them play in your mind as if you are watching a movie. But the thing is, a good book is hard to find. You might ask, what makes a book a good book. I'd say, a good book is when you started reading it, it's hard to put down, and when you do finish it, you get this feeling of parting with an old friend. That is my definition of a good book.

But sadly, there is not much books nowadays that catches my interest. Ever since Twilight came out, all these authors seems to be interested in doing stories about Vampires and Werewolves. And the love stories.... oh, god, they are getting more cliche than ever. Where did all the good books gone to?

When I get my BB1M, the first thing I will do is find some good materials to read. I will find them of die trying!

++saykoji89++
++My blog is very boring, why do you guys read it?++

0 comments: