THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 14, 2011

So I heard you liek someone~

pfft....whut?

Yes, I like someone... He's cute and cute? I don't actually know how to describe him actually. All I know is that he's cute.

But what do like about him anyway? His smile? His laughter?

...

...

...wait...

*bangshead*




... I suddenly felt like I was describing someone else entirely.

..sorry....

But one thing what I do like about him is his personality. So carefree and yet so alert at the same time. And I like his face. (OMG, I feel like Kisa)

So, being in this collage has given me courage to do things that I never thought of doing in a hundred years, let's see if it can make me do one more miracle, confessing.



KYAAAA~~~
(I feel like a girl, oh wait. I am a girl)

++saykoji89++
++wish me luck++

1 comments:

Starwy said...

woa~~!! xDD
hehe.. gud luck sis!!