THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 6, 2010

You know~

I used to have someone I really look up to. I really, really admired her when I was small. She taught me about almost everything. Whatever she did, I wanna do it as well. But it turns out that now she's different. In a lot of ways. I don't know what to do when I see her again. I have been thinking about it these few days. What am I gonna say. How am I gonna act?

Well, I will be myself, and if she still likes me for who I am, I'll be glad. If not, I don't even give a fuck. I don't have to make her like me, it's not like I'm gonna see her everyday of my life... So be it.

On a totally unrelated story, I might have pushed a lil too much button on Waru on dA. right now, all I can do is accept my fate as it is for whatever is coming for me~
I can see it now, he might be burning me alive or drop that shitbomb on me~ * shudder*

It's been a few days since I got to take my usual afternoon nap and I am getting grouchy. Whenever somethings annoy me I feel like flinging them to the wall. So far, the victims of my PMS is my phone, a few books, my pencil and my sketch pad. I need to take a nap~

++saykoji89++
++major headache from lack of napping++

0 comments: