THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Paranoia

Have you ever been paranoid of something? Like heights or closed spaces? Well if it's just being scared, it would be phobia. But what I'm trying to say here is when you are scared of that thing and becomes delusional. That's what you call paranoid.

You see these few days, I have this unusual paranoia of doppelgangers and mirrors. Everytime I look at them i feel so... scared...

This is all that stupid show's fault. Stupid people looking at their doppelgangers in the in the mirror.

I hated mirror since I was small and I blame that on a local magazine called Gempak. They showed they to see ghost at night and being the innocent child I was back then, I did the stupid peel the apple in front of a mirror at midnight. I was so scared that I can't look into a mirror for years...

Now I'm scared of doppelgangers too. My uncle saw one of himself when he was in his office. My friend saw one of mine when in school. I once had an interaction with a doppelganger but never did I see the face. Only the voice...

Uh, I wanna forget this whole shit quickly!!!

++saykoji89++
++they say when you see your own doppelganger, don't follow it++

5 comments:

chepazana said...

laling~~i dunno how many times people see my doppelgangers.there's a few times during school.there's one when my fren saw me at my desk at school,drawing and shit alone at 630am (yeah, my fren a freak.she came early to school.can't say the same to me.i came at 645am during that tyme) and lo, that day i actually wake up late (not until 630 i think) the other one would be when my fren just woke up, she saw me duduk celah locker n her bed then i just walk to the middle of the dorm and vanish).and apparently my face are quite popular. right now there's almost 5 people that says they met someone looks like me

chepazana said...

btw yeah mirror is a total scare~don't you always heard story like you saw that thing at the mirror but there's nothing behind you~~ah, klu u ingat A1 lu penah kecoh ngan citer2 cam nieyh.adik dorm i lu pon penah kene,she saw a blur of something running kat lam mirror.

i make it a habit to always look at mirror first when i enter my bathroom or toilet..just to make sure..ah, bulu roma i naik lak``

Sayko said...

ah FYI, i pnh gi museum kat penang and there's this one room ada cermin panjang~ I went inside and saw something in there.

here's the best part, bile i bawak my bro nak tunjuk dye, that section was closed off. apakah?

chepazana said...

spooky meh~~seyesly, i lack of 6th sense.i dongar cite orang pon i ngeri and btw,can kucing ngigau?

Sayko said...

kucing can ngigau~
i bce dlm conan~