THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 29, 2009

Mind Your Language

I have been reading my past post, and I wonder. How come recently, my language are quite vulgar. Vulgar as in really bad. I think it all started because I can't stand with 'that person' I hate most. And since I'm not saying it to her face, might as well go all the way to curse her. People might say,

"..you're just a coward, go tell it to her face..."

Telling it to her straight? Then what, she'll cry to her mom because I said such words? So not worth the trouble of me being scold. She is such a crybaby and a bitch is I might add. She thinks she's so preety but she's not. She thinks she is being so majestic cause she is friends with 'anak dato'? I don't give a fuck. Aku pun ade kawan ngan anak dato' gak, tapi x de pun prangai aku macam kau.

I don't get it? Why do people want to be jelous of others? It doesn't bring them any good. If jelousy was for a good thing than, I don't mind.

AHHHHH!!!! THINKKING ABOUT HER WILL MAKE MY BRAIN ROT!!!!! Happy thoughts, happy thoughts. Ahh.... Pasta~~~!!!

++trying to not make my brain rot++
++saykoji89++

2 comments:

SallyRawrr said...

Shara!!!aku kat melaka skrg ni. Kat UTeM. duduk kat Ayer Keroh. jika mahu ronggeng2 dgn aku, sila lah berkomunikasi menggunakan telefon bimbit ye. 013-9834932.tu pon kalau ko still lg kt uitm melaka kan.huhuu

Sayko said...

aku still kat sini la... aku kalo nak ronggeng boleh jew, yunk. baru planning nak tgk harry potter tapi camne nak kuar. you tell me. My kampus kne kuarantin la yunk, coz of H1N1.