THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Latest Obsession


Yes dear readers. I have found my latest stalking object. It's Inoue Joe. Wonder how I get so obsessed over him? I wonder. All I know is Kaizu is tired of hearing my squealing about him, so I post it up here. I really think his face looks too familiar.


I like all his song. Some raises the spirit, and some just made me cry...


But I what I really like is his sense of fashion. Wayyy cool.... Kakkoi...


This is what made me fall in love with him...




he's so cute in this pic. I tried to draw kenji in his clothes. currently in the inking process. when I'm done, I'll post it up here.

++saykoji89++

++it has been a long time since i post up anything++

2 comments:

chepazana said...

ah...i shall knew that.i really shall..post up taw gambo kenji..uh..trasa cam nak post up gambo pompuan pki bikini..

Sayko said...

post r... x nak post kat blog u, blog ksk kan ada...