THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 3, 2013

You Idiots!

I, am pissed. yeah, the whole election thing is coming and I am getting pissed off every second. Why? Let me explain why.

Firstly, there's the issue of free education, up to university level. No, offense but this is a very tempting manifesto. Most people from my university on my Facebook timeline actually emphasize on this one and the PTPTN loan thing. Those idiots! Hello people, no matter how tempting their offer is, we are in a PRIVATE UNIVERSITY! They can only give free education to PUBLIC UNIVERSITY! Please realize this fact already! And let's just say, the opposition do win, and we have free education for public universities, I'm guessing the fees for private university is gonna rise for sure, not that it's not already expensive. And I'll have you know that most people in MY university rely on scholarship and loans like, uh, I don't know, PTPTN?

Which brings me to my second issue that pisses me off. Now that they are going to abolish the PTPTN, how the fuck should we pay for our studies? Especially for us in private universities. Have you ever thought of that? They said "We're not abolishing the PTPTN, we're just changing it to a scholarship". Scholarship my foot! Do you people know, PTPTN is a student LOAN! A FUCKING LOAN! Just like your house loan and your car loan! Why not abolish those too and change it to house scholarships and car scholarships. Those idiots!

I know that those people who supported abolishing the PTPTN, 90% of them have loans with PTPTN and they just don't want to settle it. Too expensive and shit. Hey, nobody asked you to take those damn loans okay. No one forced you, put a gun to your head and forced you to sign the loan. Nobody. You were the one willingly took the loan so you can pay for your new phone and stuff you don't really need. And now you don't want to pay? What's next? You want to do the same for the housing loan? Car loan? Why not just abolish the whole monetary system? It's such a hassle anyway.

I am mad and pissed because these people (yeah, you opposition people!) are just thinking for short term benefits. Have you ever thought how it's gonna affect us in a long term period? Think about it. No, wait. You can't. That's why you came up with those stupid manifestos. 

And the last thing that pisses me off is that when I said I'm not voting this time, people are giving me the weird looks. They are like, "Why are you complaining so much when you are not even voting! This is your responsibility as a citizen!". Well, pfft. First of all, let me explain. I have finals during that period. I also have my responsibility as a student. The voting may be important, but my grades comes first! Call me selfish, but no matter who I vote for, they cannot pass me my subjects. And I don't want to regret not studying when I should have. Thus, if you still want to judge me for it, go fuck yourself.

++saykoji89++
++People become idiots when it involves politics++

0 comments: