THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

To All Super Junior Fans

For those who haven't heard the song "Bonamana" yet, you are really missing out something great here. The song is a sure winner and the MV will be out on the 12th May (That's tomorrow!!)

I love the song but my first impression was "What the hell is this song? It's like recycling the song Sorry Sorry and Ring Ding Dong, mix it up and walla, you have a new song."

Now that I heard it several times, it really has a nice beat to it and I LOVE IT. Though its really hard to hear who sings what since they synthesized the voices to sound like techno like. I could only make out Heechul's part in the beginning. The rest.... I can't really tell the difference. Ah, and I could also tell apart Ryeowookie's voice.

Overall, I'd give it a 4.8 out of 5.

++saykoji89++
++Bonamana, Bonamana, Bonamana++

0 comments: