THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Songs? Really?!!

this holiday, i had the greatest time with music. My bro and his band were busy making songs. Hell should I know when they'd record it. And when i went to Penang, my uncle took us all for some fun at the karaoke place. then I found a few songs that I grew up with. It's kinda sad to think that all the group I used to like has broken up. I remember one day when i was 8 or 9, me and my dad were driving to somewhere and I heard the song 'I'll never break your heart' by Backstreet Boys. I grew addicted to it and even followed to sing with the radio.(but with my own lyrics tho.) I mean music back then were great, like N*Sync, BSB, Westlife, etc. It's not that I don't enjoy today's music, but a few genre feels like... uh... well, you understand. Now i know how my mom would feel if i litsen to my kind of songs and how I hesitate to hear her kind of songs. Huh~, karma. How interesting.

0 comments: